- Prepare, verify, and maintain employment records related to hiring, termination, promotions, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence;
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations;
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals;
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants;
- Interview and hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork;
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities;
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies and procedures;
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs and compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities;
- Labor relations;
- Consult with employers to identify employment needs;
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare require reports;
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field or Foreign Equivalent.
Experience required: 24 months of experience as a Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources Coordinator or related position.